Saturday 30 August 2014

Haul: Luxola and Shopping disctrict! (Alpha H, Steam cream, Z-palette)

Luxola haul time! This haul was done more than a month ago but I was so excite waiting for these lovely bits I made sure I was home when the order was scheduled to arrive! For those who don't know Luxola is a singapore based beauty store that has international shipping and is known for stocking up on a variety of brands that can't be found in Singapore or bought locally in South East Asia. 

They also carry a lot of Zoeva brushes which are mostly out of stock because they are so popular and more luxurious brands like Rouge Bunny Rouge and SKII, although don't expect full lines available for all brands.

Continue below for the awesome haul!
Skincare haul from Luxola!  (Alpha H skincare, Steam cream, Z-palettes)
My first Z-palettes! These were purchased from Shopping District.net as they were sold out on Luxola! I bought a large hot pink and a zebra pro! A few days later I ordered the extra large which I transferred all my neutrals into! I used the zebra for my blushes instead!
Depotting eyeshadows, totally new to me and I almost cried as I broke and cracked some shadows! I lost a couple colorful shades I loved but it was okay because they were so affordable and I can always buy similar shades again! If you're new at this, do watch videos on how to do it an don't rush into it...LIKE ME!
Ordered a Luxola special set of Alpha-H skincare and a full size of their Micro Cleanse face wash! A steam cream that was on sale went into my basket too! I received two free gift/samples, a maybelline polish and Rachel K CC cream in neutral! (I really want to buy this cream in full size but this is sold out on their site and I haven't been bothered to go into the drugstore downtown to buy it! We have Rachel K in selected drugstores as it is a Singapore born brand!
A full sized of Alpha-H Micro Cleanse face wash. It's of a super fine granulated sugar texture and it makes your skin tingle as you work it onto the face!
Alpha-H 5 Piece Luxola Discovery Collection! (Liquid Gold, Micro Cleanse, Absolute Eye Complex, Balancing Cleanser, Daily Essential Moisturizer)
Alpha-H 5 Piece Luxola Discovery Collection! (Liquid Gold, Micro Cleanse, Absolute Eye Complex, Balancing Cleanser, Daily Essential Moisturizer)
Alpha-H 5 Piece Luxola Discovery Collection! (Liquid Gold, Micro Cleanse, Absolute Eye Complex, Balancing Cleanser, Daily Essential Moisturizer)
I figured I could pay just another $10 and get this collection to try so many products versus getting the 100ml liquid gold on its own. You get 50ml in this collection so I definitely think I'm getting a bargain!
Steam cream! It's raved about, versatile and comes in so many pretty tins! This is my first!
Steam cream, apparently it's "One Moisturizer, Many Designs" and they are very smart because it's been selling very well for years now!
My two free things! A full sized Maybelline color show polish in a bright orange and a sachet of Rachel K CC cream in Neutral! I usually don't wear oranges at all in terms of clothes, make up, nails...everything but I'm going to give this a shot or give it away as a gift!
I really can't wait to use the Alpha H skincare products as I have truly seen and read nothing but amazing reviews and how the worst people have experienced is sensitivity but otherwise I've got all my hopes up!

Have you heard of the Alpha-H skincare line?
Bought anything from Luxola.com?
Let me know!

Feel free to comment!
Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. Great haul! The Alpha H set sounds really great for trying out the brand. Can't wait to hear how you go with it!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, steam cream been hearing a lot about it but just never had the chance to try it out, do let us know how it goes for you.....the alpha h sounds really interesting, would love to try it out if you do like it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I'm so impressed with your palettes! I've to admit they look like art pieces, gal! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...